Legal Secretary - All specialisms
Edinburgh & Glasgow
£21,000 - £25,000
Utopian Recruitment is working in partnership with the Legal sector and seeking experienced Legal Secretaries with a background within Corporate / Private Client / Property / Litigation.
With full time, permanent opportunities available to start as soon as possible across Edinburgh & Glasgow. if you offer experience and looking for a new opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting Partners and wider team with a variety of administrative duties
- Drafting a variety of legal correspondence
- Answering phones and greeting visitors and communicating with solicitors, clients and court personnel
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents
- File, organise, scan, copy and fax legal documents
- Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings
- Make travel arrangements for Partners
- Process third-party and vendor invoices
To be considered for these opportunities, we are looking for the following background/experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal secretary
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy
- Able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Courteous and professional manner at all times
- Able to work as a team with Solicitors
- Strong sense of discretion
In return you will receive the opportunity to really be part of a great team, excellent starting salary, generous holiday allowance and pension.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV ASAP!
For future job opportunities please follow us on Facebook – Utopian Professional Recruitment / LinkedIn & Instagram.
Whilst Utopian Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.