Paralegal - Litigation
Utopian Recruitment is working in partnership with an International organisation looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal from a Litigation background.
This opportunity isn’t advertised often and would suit a professional Paralegal and/or Secretary looking to utilise their skills within a new environment and work within a really great team.
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting the fee earners on day to day file management
- Liaising with third parties
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting letters of instruction, requests, Instructions to Counsel
- Preparing briefing notes, action plans, file notes and attendance notes
- Reviewing reports and statements and other relevant documents
- Drafting and proof-reading documents
- Liaising with and meeting clients with a high level of professionalism
- Photocopying, scanning, filing and other administrative tasks
- Conducting research and keeping up to date with legal and industry practices
- Managing day to day deadlines with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure files and spreadsheets are maintained and updated
- Adhoc tasks as required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client requires the following background and/or experience:
- LPC qualified or equivalent
- An undergraduate law degree or equivalent (minimum 2:1 required)
- Previous paralegal experience within personal injury litigation preferred
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently by managing time in a fast pace environment
- A Professional manner with the ability to build relationship internally and externally
- Assertive and confident to managing expectations
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks
- Professional and articulate with a naturally proactive and positive attitude
This role is permanent, working full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. You will receive some great benefits including a generous holiday allowance and company benefits.
Our client is open to discussing salary expectations for the right person!
For more information, to apply or to have a confidential chat, please do get in touch ASAP!
To keep up to date with current job opportunities, please follow us on Facebook – Utopian Professional Recruitment / LinkedIn & Instagram.
Whilst Utopian Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.