Paralegal - Private Client
Edinburgh / Glasgow
Utopian Recruitment is working in partnership with an established organisation who are looking to recruit an experience Paralegal with a background working within a Private Client Department.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with flexibility on offer to work between multiple sites.
As a key member of the department you will be responsible for your own caseload which will involve a large variety of Private Client work.
Your key duties will include:
- Dealing with all administration relating to trusts and executries
- Assist with asset protection and capital gains tax mitigation
- Managing any guardianship administration
- Preparation of wills and powers of attorney
- Keep in touch with clients on a regular basis
- Work with all members within the department
- Maintain all financial management for your own cases
- Keep continuously up to date with legislations and up to date for own development
- Adhoc tasks as required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client requires the following background and/or experience:
- Previous experience working within a Private Client Department
- Suitable for candidates with experience in administering executries and trusts, drafting wills and powers of attorney
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage own caseloads
- Committed to providing first class service to all clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to different situations and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and driven
- Well organized and kept prepared
We are looking for candidates who are either located in Edinburgh or Glasgow (including surrounding areas) with flexibility to travel.
Great benefits on offer and an excellent salary which will be discussed at time of application.
For more information, to apply or to have a confidential chat, please do get in touch ASAP!
To keep up to date with current job opportunities, please follow us on Facebook – Utopian Professional Recruitment / LinkedIn & Instagram.
Whilst Utopian Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.