A brilliant new opportunity has become available as a Payroll Officer working for a modern and forward thinking organisation located in West Lothian.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity suited to a Payroll professional looking to work within a new team, great environment which offers variety and support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process various payroll cycles for staff located across the UK and Ireland which involves hourly paid and salary individuals
- Gather and check all payroll paperwork including automated time sheets and absence information to ensure all staff are paid on time and accurately
- You will calculate and process any sickness payments
- Manage any payments for maternity, paternity, adoption as per HMRC guidelines
- Update and issue any payroll administration online and paper format, including P45s, P60s
- Manage any HMRC and other Government related enquiries, submissions
- Provide reporting to the business and wider team when required
- Deal with any external payments including arrestment orders
- Manage year-end / year start administration including final reconciliation and all year end backup records
- Maintain accurate holiday records and absence records
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience:
- Previous background working within a busy Payroll team
- CIPP qualified desirable but not essential
- Previous background of managing payroll nationally and internationally
- Strong working knowledge of MS office packages
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed and loyal with the maturity and experience to step in for management when required
- Proactive and professional with a positive outlook
This position is working Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm however part time applications would be considered. You will receive fantastic benefits, training and onsite parking. Salary will be discussed at time of application.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Professional Recruitment ASAP.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.