Utopian Professional Recruitment is working in partnership with an established professional organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Analyst / Administrator for a period of 6 months. This is a full-time opportunity suited to a strong administrator with a real passion or experience within Human Resources.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diversity monitoring which will include:
- Ensuring all data is held accurately and complies with GDPR
- Monitoring and reporting on diversity at all stages of the recruitment processes including promotions, progression and analysing trends and patterns
- Ensure all bench marking is kept up to date
- Ensuring all employee records are kept up to date including new starts, leavers, exits and leavers trends
- Maintain records of any events and initiatives
- Creation of job adverts on social media
- Perform headhunting through various methods including LinkedIn
- Monitoring and performing overview of recruitment processes
- Assist with various reporting
- Monitoring and reporting of absence statistics
- Compiling salary surveys to support salary reviews
- Assist with any Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Assist with any other payroll administration duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background and/or experience:
- Similar experience working within a busy analytical role (ideally HR but not essential) ideally within a professional service organisation
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to juggle a variety of tasks whilst working to deadlines
- Great attention to detail whilst offering professionalism and positive outlook
- Hardworking, committed and dedicated to a contract position
- Professional, articulate with a strong work ethic
- Ability to build relations and a good team player
- Highly organised, polished and a natural positive nature
This is a full time opportunity working Monday to Friday 9-5pm, offering a salary of £18k per annum and a contract for a period of 6 months.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.