Property Sales Consultant
A brilliant new opportunity has become available as a Property Sales Consultant working for an established organisation located in Glasgow.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity suited to a sales professional with a genuine passion for Property.
Working within our clients’ New Homes Department, you will be responsible for supporting customers looking to purchase their next new home, whilst supporting the expansion and revenue growth of our client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be the main point of contact for customers looking to purchase new build property
- You will ask key questions to identify their needs and match their requirements to the portfolio of properties on offer
- You will build new and retain first class relationships with all new customers whilst providing them with relevant and accurate information in a professional and positive manner
- You will identify, qualify then negotiate and close the sale using developer incentives where applicable
- You will build detailed knowledge and information of existing New Home developments
- Maximise the conversion rate of visitors to reservations
- Complete a range of administrative tasks
- Actively cross sell all additional products and services on offer
- Available to work weekends on occasion to accommodate site launches and events
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience:
- Previous background working within a busy sales environment with proven ability to close a sale
- Full clean driver’s license essential
- Strong listening capability and a consultative approach when identifying customer needs and understanding their demands
- Background working within the Property sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Background to working towards financial targets
- Thrive working within a sales environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence dealing with people of all levels
- Naturally self-motivated, focused and ambitious
- Genuine interest in property as this will naturally come across when providing information to potential buyers
This position is working Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm with occasional weekend work when required. You will be offered fantastic training and benefits, great starting salary and bonus on offer!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.