Customer Experience Advisor
£20,000 - £25,000 & Bonus
We have two fantastic opportunities available working as a Sales & Customer Experience Advisor for an International company located in Edinburgh.
You will contribute towards providing a first-class service to key clients whilst supporting with the growth of the sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a wide range of inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Deal with all customer enquiries in a professional and proactive manner
- Ensure you knowledge of products and services are up to date and information relayed to customers
- Use a wide range of open questions to establish the needs of your customer
- Direct customers to the field sales team if and when required
- Update factual and accurate customer information upon internal CRM systems
- Ability to develop long last client relationships
- Comfortable working to individual and team targets to support the growth of department and overall business
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience:
- Minimum of 2yrs experience working within a customer focused environment, preferably B2B sales environment, but this is not essential
- Proven track record of expanding upon sales revenue, preferably over the telephone
- Background of going the extra mile for customers, offering a positive approach and attitude at all times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Background of supporting a client base whilst offering additional products and services
- Ability to learn new products and pass clear and concise information on to customers
- Strong team player who is positive and enjoys supporting customers whilst selling over the telephone.
- This would suit an ambitious sales individual looking to work as part of a progressive growing company!
This position is full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm, offering a brilliant starting salary of £20-25k per annum plus bonus! You will receive generous holiday allowance, pension, onsite car parking and access to local shops/cafes.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Professional Recruitment ASAP.
Our client is set up to interview, on-board and train remotely due to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to ASAP!