Utopian Professional Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with an established organisation who are looking to recruit a brilliant Project Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an entry level project role suited to a professional individual who is looking to develop their career within project management. During the first few months you will complete a comprehensive training plan which is designed to ensure you gain the experience and knowledge required to build a strong foundation for your career.
Please Note: Our client is set up to interview remotely due to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
With a strong focus upon technology and automation, the purpose of this role is to provide project administrative support to the Edinburgh Project Team. This will include working closely with them, gaining involvement in their ongoing projects, and completing a variety of tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide project and administrative support to the current Project Management team
- Work closely with their internal teams and support them with their current and new customers
- Gain involvement in the teams’ ongoing projects and completing a range of tasks
- Monitor task progress and resource planning
- Preparation of quotes and any red flags
- Proactive vendor management to ensure resources are in place
- Project methodology
- Updating all internal systems with any updates
- Manage any risk management
- Prepare and produce quotations, invoicing, and purchase orders
- Work with external parties when required
- Quality management including spot checking, glossary, and style guide management
- General administrative tasks including file management, setting up new files
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience. Please only apply if you do offer this:
- Minimum of 12mth work experience within a busy project administrative role
- Genuine interest in technology and/or project management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Naturally positive, professional, and articulate
- Strong team player with a positive outlook, ability to problem solve and assist others
- Confident, hardworking with a great eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication style
Our client offers a truly clear career path in place with the opportunity to be developed and become a Project Manager longer term.
This position is full time Monday to Friday 9-5pm, permanent opportunity offering a great starting salary which will discussed at time of application.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Professional Recruitment ASAP.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.