Paralegal - Conveyancing
Utopian Professional Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with an award-winning organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Conveyancing Paralegal.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely as part of a wider team dealing with all conveyancing tasks and responsibilities
- Liaising with banks, companies and others in relation to conveyancing transactions
- Work closely with clients and take their instruction
- Ensuring the protection of clients remains paramount, whilst taking precautions against any fraud and money laundering
- Drafting, collating and sending supporting legal financial documentation
- Dealing with all financial aspects of the transaction
- Receive and check all mortgage instructions from lenders and carrying out specific tasks
- Dealing with conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
- Registration timeously of deeds
- Completing all compliance requests and exercises in relation to transactions
- Additional conveyancing tasks when required as they arise
To be considered for this exceedingly rare opportunity within the company, our client does require the following background / experience.
- Registered Paralegal Qualification – Preferred, but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of the Scottish conveyancing process
- Background dealing with a conveyancing case management system
- Strong knowledge and understanding of conveyancing procedures
- Ability to draft legal documentation
- Ability to draft statements of accounting
- Manage a wide caseload with the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and thrive in a bust environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Brilliant time management
- Confidence dealing clients on a daily basis
- Naturally positive, professional, and articulate
- Strong team player with a positive outlook, ability to problem solve and assist others
- This is an incredibly brilliant opportunity suited to an experienced Paralegal who offers conveyancing experience.
- This is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP
- Salary is fantastic and highly competitive, which will be discussed at time of application
- Generous holiday allowance which increases based on length of service
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical cover
- Discounted services
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Professional Recruitment ASAP!! Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.