We are delighted to be representing a highly reputable firm looking to expand their team and recruit a Legal Cashier on a full time, permanent basis located in Glasgow City Centre.
Working as part of a small team we are looking for a dedicated and experienced professional who would be interested expanding their career within a dynamic and bust environment.
- Processing high volume chaps’ payments in line with company procedures
- Banking client and office accounts
- Processing invoices received to matter ledgers
- Processing remittance advices for all supplier payments
- Preparation of weekly/monthly billing in line with client requirements
- Ensuring decisions on receipts and payments are in line with the Law Society, the firm, and client’s requirements
- Liaising with fee earners and suppliers, maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
- Understanding and adhering to the Law Society of Scotland accounts rules
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous experience working within a busy accounts team ideally within the Legal sector working with high volume transactions
- SOLAS qualification or similar preferred but not essential
- Background working within a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- First class attention to detail with the ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Strong MS Office experience
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle various workloads
- High degree of commercial awareness, excellent relationship management skills
- Proactive with a flexible attitude, whilst remaining focused on goals and finding solutions
- Strong motivation and ability to communicate to the highest of standard
- Please Note – Due to the nature of the role, this position will be office based with all measures in place to work safely.
- Excellent starting salary which will be discussed at time of application
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.