£24,000 - £26,000
We are excited to be supporting our Glasgow based client who has won a new business and expanding their organisation who are now looking to hire a dedicated and experienced Learning & Development Specialist on a full-time basis.
With a genuine passion for people and learning, we are looking for an inspiration individual with creativity and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- On-boarding and induction of all new starters into the business
- Coaching of current staff to achieve KPI’s
- Coaching of Project Trainers
- Development of training materials
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders to maximise business performance
- Analysing MI to understand development needs
- Provide ongoing training and development of staff
- Work closely with key clients to understand their products and services
- Create training material to then deliver
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Background working within a similar role ideally within a busy call & contact centre
- Experience delivering training face to face
- Creativity to develop training materials
- Strong coaching experience
- Exposure to e-learning design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation ability
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure within an environment which has changing priorities
- Comfortable to work between the office and your home environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours when required
- Starting salary of £24-26k per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance
- 12-month contract with a view to going permanent
- Working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 8am to 8pm (40hrs per week)
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.