We are excited to be working in partnership with a highly successful and established client located just outside Dunfermline who require additional support and looking to hire a Pre-Construction / Estimators Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
Working as part of a successful team and reporting to the Estimating Director you will support and assist the Estimators in the preparation of tenders within the dedicated timescales.
- You will download tender documents
- Set up and maintain filing systems for new tenders
- Completion of tender Enquiry Forms
- Issue enquiries from sub-contractors Enquiry Form and Materials Form
- Review and select sub-contractor quotations
- Collation of information ad completion of Bills of Quantities
- Collation of Tender Analysis
- Delivery of Tenders
- Maintain Estimating Systems
- Complete all administration required for their Estimating System
- Provide full administrative support to the Estimating team
- Assist with overall tender returns including all submission requirements
- Completing Pre-qualification questionnaires
- Updating tender workload sheets
- Additional tasks when required from the department
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous background and/or work experience providing support to an Estimating team
- Good knowledge and understanding of the tender process
- Comfortable working within a support role with a genuine interest to improving visual presentations
- Ability to collate high quality documents for tender submissions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to dedicated timescales
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office capability
- Positive, proactive and flexible
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and part of a team within a demanding environment
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9-5pm | Located just outside Dunfermline, this role will be office based with all safety measures in place against COVID-19 | Pension | Annual Bonus | 30 days holiday | Free Leisure Membership.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.