Paralegal - Personal Injury (Maternity Cover)
Utopian Professional Recruitment are delighted to working in partnership with an award-winning firm who have a brilliant new opportunity available as Paralegal working within their Personal Injury team.
This is a maternity contract, working full time for a period of 6-12 months.
Working as part of a busy team you will support the firm with every aspect from policy coverage to litigation, providing support for the highest value claims.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the fee earners on a day-to-day file management
- Liaising with third parties, Counsel and Medical experts
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting letter of instruction, requests, instructions to Counsel
- Prepare briefing notes, action plans, file notes and attendance notes
- Reviewing reports and statements
- Drafting and proof-reading documents
- Liaising with and meeting clients
- All administrative tasks including filing, scanning, photocopying
- Managing day to day deadlines
- Ensure all files are updated
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is looking for the following background and/or experience:
- Previous experience working within a busy Personal Injury Team at a similar level
- Litigation experience with be advantageous
- Experience of managing legal processes
- Strong teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to build relationships and offer strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadline and always exercise initiative
- Strong problem solver with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Competent in MS Office including – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a full-time opportunity for a period of 6-12mths to cover Maternity Leave. You will receive an excellent salary and benefits which will be discussed at time of application.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.