A brilliant new opportunity has become available as a CRO Analyst to join a fast paced and dynamic organisation located in West Lothian on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a busy Web Optimisation Team you will contribute to the planning and execution of our clients’ optimisation strategy to maximise website and digital growth.
- Responsible for providing creative and practical improvements to the websites and digital touchpoints
- Produce analysis on competitor website behaviors, trends and performance, providing detailed actionable insight and highlighting potential opportunities
- Assist in the development Develop the hypothesis for A / B and multivariate testing (MVT) for the CRO program
- Research with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data sources to create hypotheses that identify areas of improvement
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of UX principles, including customer psychology, neuromarketing and other best practices, to generate effective & robust product solutions
- Drive design and technological development of the site through a detailed appreciation of competitor activity, best practice and the market
- Take ownership to prioritise daily and weekly workload accordingly, and have regular communication to all relevant departments ensuring timelines are kept
- Undertake complimentary UX / UX optimisation tasks as requested by the optimisation management team
- Assist or support with other analytical tasks as required
To be considered for this incredibly unique opportunity, we are looking for the following background and/or experience:
- Experience within a similar role would be preferred, or alternatively applications would be considered from candidates who has achieved relevant higher education qualification and a genuine passion and interest for Digital Analytics
- Demonstrate an ability to represent the best interests of ecommerce when identifying areas for performance improvement & associated test hypotheses
- Excellent technical capability including –
- Good understanding of digital technologies
- A/B Testing & Multi Varian Testing methodologies
- UX Practices
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of data structures / databases
- Naturally logical, intelligent and technically minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to liaise with different departments across the business
- Ability to work towards goals and a genuine desire to develop further
- Willingness to carry out additional tasks required
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.