Quality Assurance Manager
We are delighted to be working in partnership with our Glasgow based client who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to their team.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity suited to a dedicated and experienced professional.
You will be responsible for the developing and implementing a quality strategy to ensure high levels of quality control are achieved across our clients’ business. You will work in collaboration with clients, stakeholders and management to help instill a high standard across their processes and operations.
- Create, modify, and implement a set of robust processes and procedures for continuous development and to meet consistently the standards KPI measurements
- Ensure all design service outputs meet or exceed the client KPI’s, specifications and standard of excellence
- Providing key point of contact for clients regards Quality Control planning and design activities
- Develop a bespoke, in house quality assurance governance framework
- Ensure operational objectives are met by contributing information and analysts to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategies for quality improvements throughout the business, from training to operations
- Undertake performance reviews and communicate the impact on quality activities
- Ability to re-structure and enhance existing teams and processes in order to create high performing outputs
- Lead, coach and develop a small team
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Proven background working within a QA management role
- Experience of working within a fast paced call & contact centre environment
- Background of continuously developing and reviewing quality team performance and methods
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead, coach and develop individuals to meet their full potential
- Proactive with a flexible attitude, whilst remaining focused on goals and finding solutions
- Strong motivation and ability to communicate to the highest of standard
- Excellent communication skills with the personality to adapt to different people and situations
- Please Note – this position will be working from home with occasional meetings required in the Glasgow office
- Salary of up to £27k per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance
- 12-month contract with a view to going permanent
- Working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 8am to 8pm (40hrs per week)
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Recruitment ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.