Tax Assistant / Administrator
Edinburgh (Home Based)
£Excellent & Benefits
We have a brilliant new position available for a Tax Assistant / Administrator to join an established and award-winning firm on a full-time, permanent basis.
We are seeking a highly organised, analytical and confident individual who will work as part of a Tax Department supporting with all Tax Administration.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Tax Compliance Team
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with the business standards
- You will prepare tax returns for review
- Maintain all tax records including tax returns and payment lists
- Carry out tax research and prepare correspondence to clients and HMRC
- You will prepare fee notes
- Manage statements of account and arrange payments to HMRC
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience:
- Experience working within a similar role and looking to develop professionally
- Background working within the Professional Services sector
- Naturally driven and ambitious with the desire to develop professionally
- Willingness to undergo a training programme to qualify for a tax qualifications
- Strong administrative skills with great eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, personable with a positive and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly motivated, dedicated and committed
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external parties
- Excellent IT proficiency including MS Packages (Excel)
Ongoing Career Development | Competitive Salary | Bonus | Pension | Life Assurance | Critical Illness | Generous holiday allowance | Great culture & supporting environment.
This position is full time working Monday to Friday 9-5pm and you will be required to work from home with a view to ‘blended working’ in the future.
Our client is offering a fantastic salary and reward which will be discussed at time of application.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to Utopian Professional Recruitment ASAP.
To keep up to date with current opportunities be sure to follow the Utopian Professional Recruitment page on LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Whilst Utopian Professional Recruitment strives to get in touch with all our applicants, it is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days after sending us your CV unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this position.
Utopian Professional Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to ASAP!